Sunday, April 24, 2011

My First USM Sweater

The knitting machine seminar is this coming Friday and Saturday. I really wanted to be able to wear SOMETHING I made on the machine to it, and fortunately this easy pattern was in the old manual. It's made from Peaches & Creme yarn, most of two cones (I used one cone for the front and another for the back; the leftovers probably will become kitchen towels, placemats, or potholders).

I'm very pleased with the result and am going to run over to A.C. Moore for some more cotton yarn. I'd like to try a solid next, and do a cable up the front.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, well, we didn't get to AC Moore until nearly seven pm, and as it was Easter Sunday, they were closed. So it was off to Walmart, where I did get some yummy pink/white variegated Peaches & Creme. It's on the machine now! :-D

    ReplyDelete