Friday, April 29, 2011

Machine Knitting: Seminar and a Sweater

Today was the first day of the two-day seminar put on by the Carolina Machine Knitters Guild. I had a great afternoon because I got to spend it with Frank Sanders from Northtipton (http://northtipton.com/) who taught me how to clean knitting machines and ALSO showed me that my 1958 Brother KH212 (the BrotherKnit) machine is functional! YAY! (Update May 2: I asked for and received permission to use the picture below, which is Frank Sanders and my KH212. Thanks again for EVERYTHING, Cathie and Frank!)




Unfortunately, the cotton sweater that I made on my Bond and had planned to wear it to the seminar is really comfy and therefore spent the weekend in the dirty clothes bin instead of being worn to the seminar. The good news is I'm almost done with the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment