Sunday, April 24, 2011

Garden Update - and our New Bistro Set

We finally have a new set of table and chairs (a "bistro set," even!) for the patio. It came in a flat box and I put it together Friday night. It's made from cast iron and has a beautiful, copper-like finish. It's nice enough outside that we might get to eat breakfast on the patio today!


It occurred to me that it might be kind of fun to track our garden on a weekly basis. Since I took the first pictures last week, while I was out getting the photo of the table and chairs, I took update pictures of our plants in pots. I hope to be able to do this every Sunday morning...we shall see!
Silly non-cooperative early morning sun from the east!
Stevia, four kinds of pepper

Basil, Rosemary, Pineapple Sage, Basil

Tomato, Tomato, Stevia, Tomato

No comments:

Post a Comment